1. You are always dressed perfectly in one direction and overdressed in the other.
2. Waterproof trail runners.
3. The wind will always change direction to be at my face.
4. It will only be icy when I forget to put on my grippers.
5. I will only be sunny if I forget to put on my sunglasses.
6. I sweat just as much in negative degrees as I do at 90°F.
7. No one shovels before 6:00 p.m.
8. My dogs’ excitement levels grow in proportion to the amount of snow and my irritation level.
9. I am getting old and tired.
10. Staying in and reading is a viable option.